Guided wildlife safari near Sonfjället National Park
- Beautiful hike to a great viewing spot
- Looking for wildlife while enjoying the quiet surroundings
- Learn about different animal tracks
- Cook your own meal over open fire
We will start our tour in Dalsvallen, an old forest workers settlement which nowadays rents out cabins and camping spots. Here we will have the opportunity to get to know each other while we enjoy a ‘kokkaffe’ (or tea) and a Swedish snack. After our coffee we take a short drive to the tours starting point where we will hike up the mountain.
Once we have arrived at our viewing spot on the mountain and have made our camp for the evening we will look for tracks around the campsite. The rest of the evening we will try to spot wildlife from our camp. To make sure we don’t scare away any animals with the rumbling of our stomachs we will cook our own meals over an open fire.
- Private tour
- Length: ca. 6-7 hours
- Use of spotting telescope included
- Bring your binoculars
- Dinner and ‘fika’ included
2950 sek (2 guests)
3950 sek (4 guests)
4950 sek (6 guests)
5950 sek (8 guests)