- Beautiful hike and great viewing spots
- Enjoy the calm surroundings while looking for wildlife
- Learn about different animal tracks
- This area is known for its high bear population
Come along on this exciting adventure where we look for tracks and wildlife such as moose, golden eagles and if we are really lucky even bears.
The tour starts in Dalsvallen, an old forest workers settlement which nowadays rents out cabins and camping spots. Here we will get to know each other while we enjoy a real Swedish ‘fika’ and everyone will receive their own meal sack containing a tasty meal prepared with local ingredients.
After a short drive we set out into the forest and up the mountain where our wildlife adventure begins!
Suitable for the whole family. This hike is not very long but we will hike in forests without trails. No real hiking experience needed. Recommended minimum age: 8 years old.
- Type: private tour
- Duration: ca. 6 hours
- Length: ca. 6-7 km
- Spotting scope use included
- Bring your binoculars
- Clothing according to layer principle
- Meals included
2 guests: 2950 sek
4 guests: 3950 sek
6 guests: 4950 sek
8 guests: 5950 sek